Thanks for the encougarement, I needed it. I'm still testing two of the techniques given at the course manual. I still have to test the author's main technique, but I still need to collect more data in order to test it.

I guess that I will take the Photoreading course after the Ideal Mindset course. I have faced too much failures with PR that I have to do something more with it as I'm doing with the futures course. So maybe I'll be posting on PR beginning on one or two months. That's because the futures course says that in order to be more effective on picking futures to invest on, I have to know more on the commodity that I'm investing on. As I read it, it felt as a daunting task. So I think that Photoreading would accelerate the process.

Now, I'm receiving too much offers on personal development courses. Now I received one from LSC offering a course that's a continuation of the Genius Code. I think I'll buy it, but I have to be careful on this. I have thought that Image Streamming would be very helpful on picking commodities, but again, I haven't completed the Genius Code and I'm now following one course (Ideal Mindset). So it will have to wait.