Since my last post, I have done a few more sessions both with NHG and Prosperity. Now (2) NHG session is closed and I'm now doing a Prosperity followup session. About (3) NHG session, I feel more confident now on the possibility of losing some capital. It is unavoidable that there will be times when I'll lose money, but I now feel more confident that my gains will outgrow my loses by applying a strict risk management policy. I also did the (3) Prosperity session with good but not yet complete results, if I ask myself "can I complete the futures course? then I get a good feeling of confidence, but still not the blissful feeling I need. Lastly, I did the (4) NHG session. This goal is similar to one I'm working on with the Financial Freedom tape; about limitations on actually doing commodity trades.

My last session with the Prosperity coaching tape gave me a glimpse of some uses that I can give to Prosperity. The theory about this paraliminal, specifically about the effect preceding cause bit, feels odd but it makes sense to me and it could have many powerful applications. I suspect that Prosperity will be a great companion of mine during the next years. Evidently, one of the goals for prosperity must be earning money.

I'm still doing the commodity tracking, amazing that I have survived for an entire month doing it. It might have already developed into a habit, I'm not exactly enthusiastic on the idea of doing it as it was at the beginning, but still I do it and feel the need to do it; not a drag, just a responsibility. The thread has already a month since its beginning. I wonder how much more time I'll need to complete my ideal mindset on financial freedom, I originally have thought on two months, but now I suspect this will go longer. But well, I can understand that since my self-esteen was so abused during my childhood and development years, then I need more time to fix it up. Hopefully, I'll be able to complete my ideal mindset soon and then move on to photoreading in order to get an edge on the futures market; information is power. After photoreading, my next move would be Genius Code, I'll need it in order to maximize my chances on picking the right investments. I suspect that by the time I'm finished with the Genius Code Accelerator, a year will has passed and then it will be time to move on to opening my trade account and go live into futures trading. By then, I'll need to do the Decisive Action course. I'm calculating my time following my experience on how I complete courses. But maybe something happens during the year so that I get faster on completing courses. If that happens, then I'll see how to fill up the idle time; the Memory Optimizer would be a good choice. Of course, the Memory Supercharger and Personal Genius paraliminals could be helpful during this time.

In summary, there is a long road to run during the planned one year of paper trades. I hope it would be OK to keep online journals on this forum for those other courses too. This one has been key to keep me motivated, maybe one of the best decisions I could have made.

I began a new little side goal of developing lucid dreamming. I have been listening to Dream Play every night before going to sleep. All of it is tightly interrelated, lucid dreams can be used in futures trading too; and can be used in so many more things.

It's very exciting. Now I feel that I finally am growing beyond the procrastination problem, at least in completing courses. 2004 is potentially the most exciting year that I have to live in all my life, the year of my most important breakthrough. I have to point out that the current year was one of an important breakthrough too. Last year I completed the Sedona Method and this year I have seen much progress on my attitudes as I let go of unwanted feelings, I'm convinced that this journal and all what it means is the result of letting go of many unwanted feelings. But I expect the next year to be even better.

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited December 05, 2003).]