Since my last post I have been doing paraliminal sessions daily. I have stopped of looking daily for changes, it is possible that this could be interfering with their effects.

I have begun reviewing the Natural Brilliance course. That was my first course from LSC. Years ago I bought the Photoreading book (Spanish translation) and through that course I bought Deep Relaxation and Natural Brilliance. Since I failed on learning photoreading by then, I put the NB course in my closet upon receipt and completely forgot about it.

Two years later, while I was on a trip in my country, I remembered that I had that course sitting in my closet. I got curious about it and that night I got it and revised the book and manual. I read the book and took the course; but in all those years I have not noticed any significant change in me as a result. NB has worked on minor issues, but it has not worked for the major ones. Now I'm giving NB a second chance to show it's full potential. Maybe I just relied too much on the paraliminals without much effort on making it work. I notice that I'm making continual use of it during all this time of doing Ideal Mindset. But I think I could do better with it, so I began to review it again. Last Sunday, I reviewed the course manual and listened to the Natural Brilliance Generator. It is a tough tape, I'm always left with a sore head after listening to it, specially if I listen to Holosync after having listened to it. I plan to experiment with the suggestions that the book and manual give, something that I left entirely up to the paraliminal the first time I took the course. I'm stepping dangerously close to doing too much at the same time, so NB is low priority; I'll listen to it only if I have the time (which I don't have until weekend).

I've decided to take Practical Freedom while taking the Photoreading course. As I see things now, there is little chance that I could give up by doing them both.

I also was thinking lightly on my goals after achieving financial freedom. One of them is so high that I suspect it could be unachievable, I'll see for myself.