dovio and solutions-r-us, thanks for the feedback.

solutions-r-us
I think you are misinterpreting some things. On my post I mentioned Natural Brilliance, the paraliminals from Ideal Mindset that I'm doing now, Practical Freedom, and Photoreading; but I didn't say that I'm taking all of them right now. As I said, NB is for the weekends when I could find the time and if I find it, Photoreading and Practical Freedom are scheduled to do after I'm finished with Ideal Mindset, in a previous post I mentioned Dream Play, but that's another thing that I do not do every day. In summary, I do realize that my posts can suggest that I'm doing too much and that I'm not taking time to enjoy, but most of it consists on plans for the future, something that you could name self-talk, and I'm really having time to relax and just live. It's just that this thread is a journal in which I'm recording my work on my goal for achieving financial freedom, and recording what I do beyond it would be out of context.

quote:
Regarding Paraliminals: They, in themselves will not work. You do the work - they help, but you still have to do it. I remember reading something somewhere about this but I cannot find it this late at night (00:25 in the UK) Actually, I think it is in the NB Book.

I very well know this. I set a goal and listen to the paraliminal, then my mind works to integrate the suggestions given by it. Remember that I'm taking the Ideal Mindset course that relies heavily on paraliminals. It has a coaching session for each paraliminal (6 paraliminal sessions) that we ideally listen before listening to the paraliminal itself. It has the most detailed information on the concerned paraliminals that I ever have listened to or read anywhere. In the Prosperity coaching session, Paul says that usually one to three listenings are enough in order to put things in motion for integrating the goal; I have been adjusting my usage of the paraliminals as I learn from the Ideal Mindset course. So I understand what paraliminals are about and what is my part in using them or at least I'm learning my part. One thing I heard on one of the tapes is that if I attempt to check if the paraliminals are working too often (or maybe too early), then it can interfere with the work of my inner mind on integrating my goal; so I stopped looking for changes everyday. It all summarizes on the work that my inner mind is doing as a result of listening to the paraliminals.

quote:
If you get a headache when using Natural Brilliance and Hoyosync then just use ONE of them. The NB book has a section where you list your achievements.

It's not exactly a headache, but I don't know exactly how to describe it. Yes, I'll do one of them the next time.

dovio

quote:
Although you call it procrastination I believe you hide behind the fact that you are procrastinating, because that feels safer to you. Nelson Mandela put it well when he wrote about people being more afraid of success than failure.

I don't know how you think so. I have to ask you to expand on this. How or why do you think I'm still procrastinating? I don't see your point unless you are stating what I have already said from the beginning and that I'm working to breakthrough it. That's the entire point of this thread; to grow beyond my procrastination problem and step into financial freedom. So again I need to ask you to expand. What am I procrastinating? What success do you think I'm hiding from?

quote:
To be free stop wanting two diametrically opposed things at once.

I'm experimenting with polarities if you know what it is. Maybe by putting the wants to succeed and wants to fail into a polarity, it will do the trick.