From this perspective the resiliency model is very good way to keep one self in condition while going to the disconfort area. I would like to have my three shaken due to the good that I have done.

I believe that when I do something that is good to an other person and/or the society, it will eventualy come back to me. It will eventualy shake my three, in good and/or in "bad".

Whether itīs bad, itīs a matter of my perception. In this way, the resiliency model is realy good since it encourages us to live fully. At least it has had this impact to me.

Isnīt love the glue that sticks us, each our sell and the universe together. I was thinking this a lot during the value session in the clear mind - bright future.

Also the model of interdependent living is realy well describing why itīs good to help others in order to make your self truly happy. Dependent -> Independent -> Interdependent.

I believe that the persons who stay on the level on independent has risk to fall and become dependent. We should seek for interdependence!

Cheers :-)

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited December 22, 2003).]