Thanks for the feedback.

quote:
I may be able to help you with your commodity trading. If you want to email me feel free options4dummies@hotmail.com

I could be emailing you sometime during the year, but not now. I'm currently following some methods given by the course I'm taking. This is just to keep confusion to a minimum. I expect to be trading in paper for the whole year, so I have plenty of time; this could change, but I'm planning it so for now.

quote:
I would be more impressed with Rich Dad Poor Dad but for the fact that the author was a bankrupt back in 1985. The book is full of 'wooly' generalisations. I would go back further in time to books like 'Think and Grow Rich' and 'The Richest Man in Babylon'. Good luck with your goals.

Thanks for the suggestions. Definitely, Rich Dad, Poor Dad is not the sole source I'd been reading. Thanks for the ones you suggested.

quote:
Almost each time I've got anxiety before the Anxiety Free paraliminal during the Ideal Mindset course. Listening prosperity has first give me very good feeling, but afterwards anxiety. I've noticed this has been good, it's important to proceed to the following sessions.

Thanks. So it is part of the process. I can think of one reason or two of why it is so. I'm still procrastinating the Anxiety Free sessions. Maybe a refresh on Get Around to It will get me to proceed, but I suspect that I will have to combine it with some Natural Brilliance. One thing I notice; it is that I still have my focus on continuing as opposed to other times. I think it is the result of the Prosperity sessions. I am on a stuck state, but this is temporary, I will blow up that stop sign.

quote:
Each time the climax of the course is the Belief session when I almost cry for feeling how this new belief has been imprinted to me. It's powerful stuff and the personal celebration series BEING is increaddible pampering, nurturing and mentoring after big inner change. I think that the cach in the Ideal Mindset course is the overal package and you will feel extremely good in the end.

That's a big encouragement, thanks.

quote:
Hovewer it's very important not to do the program just because you have decided to do it. You should pay attention to the coaching sessions, even the overal target can change during the course providing you even more results that you expected in the first place. It's important to let float freely and value your insights.

I will think on this.

Thanks shortoption, NickR, and Eric_G.