Brain

You are prone to exaggeration which makes you look like a BS artist.

Quote:
as i said hundreds ive times

You've said many times you want spontaneous activation and were told many times spontaneous activation is spontaneous. It isn't going to happen until you start applying the system as instructed.

This is the first time you used the expression "instant activation." Had you said that earlier we could have explained to you that that is impossible.

The conscious mind is only capable of 7 plus or minus 2 bits of information a second. Therefore all information perceived by the conscious mind must be filtered by the vast non-conscious mind at a rate that it can be perceived consciously. Your conscious mind is the limitation.

Now if you want to experience spontaneous activation. Learn the system and train with manual activation.

Quote:
I have been making a list of things to do with PR before go through the photoreading course again for the millionth time.

Gross exaggeration mate. If you have in fact done the course as instructed for the millionth time then you will have PhotoRead and activated 3 million books. It takes a year of non stop PhotoReading to PhotoRead 15 million books with a computer flashing the pages at 35 pages a second. Since no one has the resources there are not 3 million books available to be flashed before your eyes at that speed. It's physically impossible for you to have PhotoRead 3 million books.

Also it takes 18 hours do do the Classic portion of the home study course correctly. Since a million hours haven't passed since the last time you posted that you've done the course for the 100th time we cannot believe you.

In fact you start your post
 Quote:
hey im back i had soccer and such the last few days.

You could hardly be reading while playing soccer.

Also your behaviour on the forum the way you've been posting has given me reason to doubt that you've done the course correctly once.

Please don't exaggerate. If you want help then lets talk about the books you've worked with. What you did and what you got.

If you want to become proficient at PhotoReading you need to apply the system. No one can give you PhotoReading it's something you do.

AlexK