Hi --
I'm a photoreader who has had several years of application with the system both for leisure and at school. I am a big fan of the system, especially mind mapping.

I recently started law school and am finding my ability to apply the system to break down. I recognize that it is because I have an extremely high desire to capture ALL of the information in the readings, and this causes the system to not work as well (as Paul always writes, the more you let go of the need to have information, the more that comes to you). But because I am reading so much on a daily basis and I need to know all of the details, I find the stress of law school to make applying the system difficult.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Is anyone else in law school or in the law industry?

An unique aspect of legal reading is reading law cases. These readings are very small in page numbers, but contain a wealth of information -- so super reading and dipping seem to not work as well.

Let me know if I can be more specific in what I am doing, otherwise any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!