quote:
In this persons it's programmed into the subconcious mind, poor self esteem and negative self-concept. She's making extremely good progres now, its possible to change and every now and then there is already evidence that this person creates synergy and good feeling in others.

I'm not sure who you are talking about, but it is possible that by "this persons" (strange, one word is singular and the other one is plural), you are referring to me. If so, then you may need to know that I'm a man. I'm a man that has already lived almost four decades. Maybe it was my nickname what misled you into thinking I'm a woman. I took the name "Betsemes" from the Bible, it was a place that existed in ancient Israel. Maybe many people confuse this name with the name of one of the spouses of King David's. Being almost forty years old, I never consider retiring, so I think of myself as still having long years before me. If we think that we can live 120 years, then at forty I might live for another eighty years, quite a long time, so why retiring? Life is exciting and if we can use it to self-improve, then why waste it? Yet it could be possible to live much longer, 200 years?, 300 years?, 1000 years? What mindset/preparations could we do in order to live that long if possible? Is it worth the try? I think so. Sorry, I went through the tangent.