Originally Posted By: brain
sounds like your telling me i am just looking for that magic "not looking for hard work" thing again.

Anyway remeber when Alex said in her earlier thread that she can photoread like pete. And that manual activation techniques build the body to mind trust connetions that lead to mega fast photoreading like pete. All i said about mind probing questions is that does it relate to what i am talking about. And does it help to get me there.

What you said was mind probing questions is a activation technique that doesn't explain itself correctly. That statement you made is completely incorrect. In fact it is crystal clear. The activation techniques are basic and simple they are not complex nor mysterious. Of course Alex can photoread just like pete as she said many people can photoread like pete and absolutely getting the body mind connection is achieved by doing manual activation techniques something that you appear to try to avoid like the plague. The difference between you and pete and alex is that you just talk about it pete and alex do it. Talk is cheap actions speak louder than words. When you are willing to put forth the effort that Alex and Pete have put forth then you will start getting results like Alex and Pete but until you make that effort nothing will change. As to the "magic pill" you tell me you know what you have done or have not done.

You said you have spent time activating. I sent you a private message to which you did not respond so i don't know if you read it or not but i will repeat what i said in the private message and i am not going to keep repeating this forever. Alex has offered to take time from her extremely busy schedule and offer to help you. Numerous times many times i have heard you say you want to photoread like pete bissionette well if you do and are serious i highly recommend that you send Alex a email and work
with with her and stop talking and listen to her.

People on this forum have really made a effort to help you and we are not going to keep repeating the same things over and over again the things we have already said still apply nothing has changed in regards to that. Sometimes it is like talking to a wall when people give you information and you completely ignore it but that is your choice you can lose a lot especially when people give you really great advice and you choose to ignore it.

Photoread4me