Originally Posted By: brain
DUDE i am listening to everyone's input and i am working on it. And i dont think i ever got a private message from you sorry. Also i found out another problem of mine is not having a strong vocabulary. I need to build my vocabulary up for my brain to recognize the meanings of words so that i may photoread better. Does this make sense?

DUDE WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL ME DUDE.

I AM PROBABLY OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR FATHER.

I will send you another private message. Maybe there is a problem with the system and you never got the private message.

I do not go off attacking people on the forum. I just saw a pattern where you were not listening to people who were giving you clear instructions. Also you were asking questions that were clearly addressed in the photoreading book and course and at times it made me wonder if you had even read the photoreading book and did the personal learning course.

I do not think you have any issues with learning photoreading in regards to your vocabulary. You have been reading for years before you even ever heard of photoreading. I do not think that is the issue. I don't think it comes down to building a bigger vocabulary for photoreading success.

I will send you another private message be looking for it and send me a private message i want to know why you did not get my messages.

Photoread4me