How am I doing now…. It’s funny just how much things change when you discover your true self. I am never lonely now and I love the time I spend with myself it gives me time to reflect on this awesome journey we call life! This doesn’t mean that I don’t have my challenges it just means that when they come I’m able to deal with them and turn them into a gift. You see loneliness is not an empty space in side of you but rather a space that is filled with doubt. When you move the doubt out and fill the space with love that empty feeling no longer has a space to fill because that space is now filled with love.
Sorry I got off the question…. I am doing great because I found something that reminds me every single minute of every day that I create my own life and the life I am creating is filled with love, joy, happiness and the ability to share it with others.
I hope I’m not breaking any rules by sharing my website with all of you but it’s what drives me every day of my life and helps to keep me young and happy! Please visit http://www.smileandawaveday.com here you will find one of the ways that I am able to fill that space of doubt with love and at the same time I am in service of others. By helping others to find happiness in their lives I am able to find happiness in mine. In helping others to create a better life for themselves I create a better life of my own.
Whatever it is that you want in your life learn it, then teach others how to create it in their lives and it will be created in yours.