Originally Posted By: brain
Their is just some key thing in this system keeping me away from instantanous activation =(.

Brain,

Nothing is keeping you away from success with this system but yourself.

Have you not heard anything we have said?

All the responses people gave to you on the previous posts did you just forget all of that?

What about Alex's statement that there is no instant activation that instant activation is impossible?

Did you forget what Alex said about the conscious mind being capable of only processing 7 to 9 bits of information?

Did you forget about Alex's statement that if you want a spontaneous activation experience you should not be looking for one and that manual activation techniques might possibly open the door for a spontaneous activaton experience?

But here is the reality, here is the totally honest, frank, sincere truth. The truth is from a student's perspective or from a learner's point of view you would not want to depend on spontaneous activation for schoolwork. You should be depending on manual activation techiques for schoolwork and really you really should not even being trying to learn photoreading on schoolwork you should be learning photoreading on non-school books learn how to activate successfully then transfer the skill to schoolbooks. Brain you are going about it all the wrong way completely wrong and i am repeating information that i have already said on previous posts.

From the position of a student too much is riding on your schoolwork mainly your future. By that i mean that you want to take school to the highest level you possibly can so you can ensure a bright, wonderful future economically and careerwise for you.

And you don't achieve that future by fooling around or wasting your time which is what you are doing when you do not do manual activation and expect instanteous activation.

And here is something you are not going to want to hear again but believe me i am doing you a favor by sharing this again in this life you will have to work. School requires effort there is no getting around that school require work and effort. The exceptions being people born into great wealth or people winning great wealth through a winning lottery ticket. But for the one person or group of persons that win a winning lottery ticket there are millions and millions of people who do not win anything.

The good news is you have been given this incredible brain more powerful than the most powerful computers on earth but still there is work involved.

There is nothing in this system keeping you away from success in this system but you. I repeat brain you are the only person holding yourself back from success with this system. You brain are blocking yourself from success in this system.

You can have success in this system but it is something you have to do for yourself,nobody else can do this for you not your mom or your dad or your friend or Alex or Pete Bissonette it is something you have to do entirely for yourself.

And i will repeat this again because apparently you are not getting it the day you put forth the effort and do the personal learning course that will be the day you will start getting the results that you want.

Brain, did you make any attempt whatsoever to contact Alex to help you with the system? I mentioned that to you in a private message you said you did not get and i believe i mentioned it on one of these posts?

So i will repeat again for you photoreading is not about developing a photographic memory photoreading does not work that way. This desire of yours to photoread a book and expect to get answers instantly from the book you just photoread is not going to happen.

Stop wasting your time. Your future is too important to fool around with unless you do not care about your future and have no desire to have a wonderful, beautiful future.

Photoread4me