"If you want results like Pete you got to make Pete and do what it takes. PhotoRead and manually activate and strengthen that body mind connection so when someone ask you about a book you allow the answers to come up spontaneously."

This is a quote from AlexK from my previous Spontaneus activation thread. Read it on page 3. This is all that has inspired me to do photoreading as you all know. I promise you i have listened to all of your ideas and applied them! I will not be posting much anymore since i am obviously wasting everybodys time and not really hearing what i want to hear.

My final goals have been set. Hopefully after days of photoreading and manual activation (which i have been doing). I will experience spontaneus activation. And strengthen my body to mind connection. Then allow the answers i desire to surface themselves spontaneusly just as Alex said.

Photoread4me and everyone who has been posting thanks for all your help, but i stated clearyly several times what i want out of photoreading and i will get it.

=)

Last edited by brain; 10/06/08 09:42 PM.