Brain,

Hearing what you want to hear? So if the information being presented to you does not particulary appeal to you, you just dismiss that information and tune out?

I think it very interesting your statement about hearing what you want to hear it sounds like selective hearing.

Brain, i wish you the best but i think you have wasted a lot of time pursing fantasties. It is a nice dream but trying to instantly remember everything in a book is very unrealistic and a poor study technique or strategy. Had you spent all the time you spent posting about wanting spontaneous activation had you spent that amount of time doing manual activation and doing the course as instructed you would have been well on your way.

Here is reality being able to get through a book in 1/3 of the time it would normally take you. If it took you 9 hours to get through a book with conventional reading with photoreading you could get through the book in 3 hours or less. If it took you 90 hours to get through a textbook with photoreading you could get through the textbook in 30 hours.

The good news is that you would be able to get through books faster and faster as you used the process however i think that is your problem you do not want to do the process or you insist on doing the process your way and ignoring a lot of great advice.

Photoread4me