Seasoned,

Still i would like a answer to my question. What did you learn about the other than conscious mind when studying photoreading?

If you think that the other than conscious mind plays a part when a person is photoreading how can you can come to the conclusion of photoreading being glorifed scanning?

You make a statement that both could be pretty much devoid of conscious effort and you make a statement both can work at a fast speed with no real conscious thought. How are you going to tell me that when a person superreads and dip that there is no real conscious thought. The person definitely has a conscious thought they are consciously trying to locate information. Devoid of conscious effort? When a person is trying to locate information in a book how can you say that is devoid of conscious effort. It has everything to do with conscious effort.

When you say both i take that to be both the conscious mind and the other than conscious mind.

When you say like brain, i had hoped that the first item would not be as important with photoreading tell me what is that really all about? You guys don't want to have to make any effort at all? You want things to just come to you served on a platter with little or no effort on your part? I am totally for studying more effectively, more efficiently that is just plain smart to use the best strategies and techniques available but to really excel in school and in life there is a certain amount of effort that is required. Much progress has been made in technology and science when you look in terms of thousands of years and still we have much room for improvement. I have not read or heard of anyone going through thousands of pages of complex textbooks in seconds or minutes and knowing absolutely everything in the textbook with little or no effort on their part.

Photoread4me