I'm in the airport right now waiting for my flight back to Chicago and I have to comment on how Awesome this weekend went.

The Retreat was amazing and mind blowing. It was my first Spring Forest Qigong retreat and i had studied the home study course on my own. After this experience at the retreat I look forward to attending all of the Spring Forest Qigong events in the future..

I have to say if someone hasn't tried the retreat, a class Master Lin or a class with one of the great teaching assistance you have got to give it a try. I have never seen so much Love and patience being given to learning something so beautiful. In my opinion it will definitely be worth the cost for years to come.

Master Lin has such an amazing way about him that you get a taste of on his Home study class but is even better in person. He loves helping people from the heart and answering every question he can.

I have to say with all the Love in my Heart, Thank you Master Lin, Paul S., Shawn G., Pete B., everyone at learning strategies and everyone that was able to attend the retreat for making it such an amazing and powerful event.

I think an applause all the way around is in order for everyone that was there. The event opened up and helped so many people.

Also, Shawn thanks for the morning sessions morning meditation sessions and shooting the photos. I look forward to seeing you and everyone else at the next Learning Strategies event and of course at all the Spring Forest Qigong events too.

Mirko Cukich
Chicago, IL