Originally Posted By: brain
whoa so i could photoread more books than you in a couple of weeks and could start to rely on S/A in awhile. Last question. What i have been doing is just getting in to photofocus state stating a purpose and start flipping pages. How does that sound?

Well that is most doubtful, that 'last question' part!

That it is what make you so exciting 'brain' you ask questions. Gee, it would be easy to spontaneously activate with you as the interviewer!

Kind Regards,

Oh, and as to that last question; here is an idea I use often. Feed the 'idea' of what you will get from photoreading a certain book. Salivate, wet your desire with the 'idea' of the purpose.

I am not talking about 'expecting' results but rather to feed the ideal of your purpose. Perhaps a subtle difference, but one that more surely keeps confidence a fact.

It's kind of like lusting after a new car. Only if you 'expect' the new car on the morrow will it imbalance you. You can lust on it for years however, and when the circumstances line up you can go ahead and possess it or transmute to some other objective.

Sincerely,