Well, I have found my life purpose. Seems quite generic at the moment. But, it is true to me. "I like to help people get exactly what they want." I realized this today. I have already written a life purpose before and when this came to me today. I was like, yeah, that's it. I look on back my life and realize that's what I've been doing. I've gone through sometimes where I would give and would not be able to receive. It was all cause I didn't think I deserved it. I fixed someone computer, or do something else and they would offer me a reward. Almost all of the time I would turn it down. Now, I give as well as receive. Staying in alignment.

Side notes. Things really started to change with the AFL course. I have already noticed difference with this new course. Like, yesterday, I thought about one of my 101 goals. It was about going out to restaurants and why I love doing that. I live being with my family at a nice restaurants. I like the scenery. I like the warmth. Just brings a warm feeling to me. Minutes later, my wife calls me and wants to go to lunch to get a bowl of soup. The thing is it's been a long time since we ate lunch together. But, the kicker was when I took my son to an after school learning center. They had a gift certificate of $50 to a restaurant that I've been always wanting to go. And, they said it was because we referred another kid to the school. I was complete surprised by it. But, I know it was the Law of Attraction at work.