Hello!

First of all, I don't have any problems with photoreading, my question is not about that. It's only an interesting question.
You all know that photoread uses pheripherial vision. We look trough the middle of the book and get a divergent gaze, which means we're not focusing directly on the page but the book is in a soft focus, which sends all the information on the page into the subconscious. And it works. But Paul says that photoreading is due to the pheripherial vision and the only thing that matters that the pieces of information must be taken in
through the pheripherial vision in order to get them processed by the subconscious. But pheripherial vision is a more extended
field of your view and e.g. anything seen from the corner of your eye is also processed by the subconscious mind. So, my question is that why doesn't it work that I hold the book so that both pages can be seen from the corner of my eye (I mean you can see from the corner of your eye that the book is there but you don't see what is on the pages)?