As some of you know, I did an experiment involving back to back paraliminals, consecutively, for a whole night, with only 2-3 minute breaks in between each one. I did this for a whole night, instead of sleeping normally. I was initially surprised that I didn't feel any fatigue the next day, it was as though I had a deep and long nights sleep. Here are my results, some of which have really surprised me. As a first, and most pleasant surprise, many of my results seem to be evolving, without me having to actively do or even think anything!

1. Increased happiness - This is a biggie, but before I was uptight about everything, and generally unhappy (some would say depressed). Now I am a much happier, more balanced person. I failed an exam, and was surprised to find myself celebrating valuable lessons learned from this 'failure' rather than the usual beating myself up. A very pleasant surprise indeed. It seems that this attitude is prevalent in most things I experience now.

2. Increased Productivity - Another big one, I am getting much more done, and actually enjoying the process. I am working towards all my goals in a steady and realistic manner, and I have made impressive progress towards these endevours. My work (although it hasn't changed at all) seems fun, and I am enjoying my work and waking up each morning looking foward to the day ahead. I also go to bed each night satisfied that I have had a productive day balancing work and leisure.

3. Self acceptance - As a homosexual male, I have had a lot of difficulty accepting who I am. I have often engaged in activities such as comfort eating and watching hours of TV as a means of escape, but now I am able to fully embrace my entire personality, and accept myself as a whole person. Arguably, this is the most important benefit I have gained, as it has broken barriers to success in my life and has fully enabled me to live life to the full. I have tried many things to reach this level of self acceptance, and this is the only thing that has really worked!

4. Brigher future- My future was something I used to dread, and now it is something I really look foward to! I am looking foward to all my future studies and the rest of my life. This has happened recently, and I strongly believe that it is due to this paraliminal night.

I am very impressed with these life changing results, and when I can afford it I will certainly purchase my own paraliminal library. I wish to extend my sincere thanks to learning strategies corp. and especially Paul Scheele for these results, and for all that I have gained. A big thank you!