Ok first of all youngprer, how would reading books by a theoretical physicist help me learn about the brain?
This was information taken from pyschologists/authors, credible people, not just made up by me.

Second, what are you even disagreeing with? I'm saying the brain has virtually unlimited storage, so are you.

Third, if you can put a limit on matter, you can put a limit on electricity, and if it's electrochemical, the limit on the chemical would effect this as well, not just the "unlimited" electricity, that's just logical reasoning in itself/

Fourth, the side effects can be psychological. It's something new, you're reaching a new state of consciousness and performing a new task on it as well.

Fifth, "wicked neurological activity" is happening all the time. Everything you process is processed in the neurological system, be it the brain or spinal cord, or whatever. All the feelings, non-conscious activity such as the heartbeat, digestion, even seeing and hearing things. That's already billions of pieces of information, reading a book is no different from looking around a room when photoreading. It's millions of pieces of information being processed at once.

And finally, just a question for Alex.
How do you know what information will never be of use to you? What if you will need information sometime soon, that's necessary, and you just don't know it yet?
That's what I find beneficial in reading everything I can. Whether I want it or not, I want to learn to better myself now, and in the future. Would you not agree?

-JackTuff13