A long time ago, when I was still in high school, I started a small endeavor known as LucidGame Group, or LGG. The goal of LGG was to design games that could be PhotoRead and then via lucid dreaming, you could interact with the programming that was written out for the game itself. All of the characters, rules, content, and more was in a text document meant to be only PhotoRead, no conscious activation what so ever.

Though there is no way to prove we had the actual results we did (as Alex mentioned, because of bias), we had an amazing thing happen that we consider proof enough. A guy named Bill Perry, who I have worked with on and off for years now, designed a first test game called Tic-Tac-Toe. He even created a programming language for the brain to interpret. The funny thing about this programming language is that it was not fancy at all - it was just like a computer programming language, but even more simple.

After I PhotoRead our Tic-Tac-Toe test game, I never actually got to the point of getting to play the game. Instead, when I was recording my dreams, one night I woke up and told Bill about a dream where Albert Einstein and I were sitting across the table from each other leisurely talking about existence. We were surrounded by beautiful rolling grass eyes and the day was a sky with normal clouds.

Bill got extremely excited and told me to go look at the game document. It was almost exactly as the game was written - minus the game. It was the exact scenario, setup, and environment that Bill had designed. This, to at least us, was solid, undeniable proof that the PhotoReading step succeeds in bypassing conscious interference and is able to be directly processed by the subconscious mind.

After we failed to get many people to take interest in LGG, we have since set it aside. Our next goal following Tic Tac Toe was to design a game based on the movie trilogy, The Matrix. Of course, the fact that I was not able to play the game yet probably meant we needed to do some more testing, or perhaps some further tweaking of the game programming language (maybe integrate concepts of NLP or psycholinguistics?)

Despite the fact we had proof, the odd thing about this story is that I am telling it in regards to proving PhotoReading works. We always knew it did, we simply were wanting to know if we could make the concept behind LGG possible. That has actually yet to be seen fully. =]

In my opinion, this was probably better "research" than the so-called "science" behind the NASA study. One of my possible goals in the coming years would be to design a better research study that could somehow ensure that people were in PhotoFocus and the proper state in order to test the system further and validate that it works, and is in fact real. If a legitimate scientific explanation could properly show that PhotoReading is beyond commercial pursuit, schools may then be encouraged to follow suit with the concept of better learning techniques by utilizing subconscious abilities.

Wish me luck. Who knows? Maybe that will be the subject of my PhD thesis when I get to that point.