I haven't been on the forum for what must be years now, even though I've never lost my love for Learning Strategies Corporation's products and Paul Sheele's expertise. However, I am disappointed to see that LSC is buying into 'The Secret', by creating programs as a spin-off to it, because it's obviously nothing more than a marketing gimmick for 25 'gurus' to promote their products. Even the sales letter for the 'Effortless' course is different in feel, and has all the hallmarks of the Intermet Marketing phenomenon (read 'scam') that has taken hold in recent years, not to mention the price and the upsells. Yes, I was once an Internet Marketer too, and I fell for all these less than honest techniques when I bought IM products, and learned how to do it myself. I felt like I needed a wash after most of it!

I mean come on, you'll be associating with Joe Vitale next - the 'guru' who writes shallow spiritual book after shallow spiritual book, which are little more than vehicles to advertise his other shallow works. Oh, yes, and he gets Amazon to remove most of the negative reviews of his trash - 'Honest Joe' eh? There's nothing spiriual about Internet Markting, and nothing hypnotic about the constant references to his other works.

So leave 'The Secret' alone, please. LSC, you are better than that! You have the integrity, and you don't need the hype when what you have is already so good. Don't spoil it all just to climb on the bandwaggon of this cheesy book and movie, which, incidentally, deliberately ignores the REAL secret by having removed Esther Hicks from it. Look for 'The secret behind the secret' on Youtube.