I must say that I enjoy Joe Vitale's book The Key, which I bought on the back of his CD's The Missing Secret. I think the guy is entertaining and presents some good idea. Through him I got into Ho'oponopono. I am the first to admit that he is a huge promoter of himself and repeats himself in his books, as most other new age gurus do. I try to learn something from him to keep moving ahead in life. In my view there is no ultimate guru. Most new age gurus tap heavily into work done 50-100 years ago like Napoleon Hill, Maxwell Maltz, etc.

What is important to me is listening again and again to the same CD's as I keep learning more from them. I have learnt to be less critical of new age gurus and just accept what they offer. Of course, when it is a matter of buying new books or products, I tend to be very careful. I believe that LSC has lots of good products which can take people way ahead in life. Of course, LSC has a marketing strategy to stay in business and pursue growth. After all the free service on the forum here is an invaluable complement to the products.