2ND DAY OF PRACTICE AMAZING AMAZING RESULTS

I hardly get excited about anything nowadays.. I felt like a 4 year old on Christmas eve waiting for my SFQ LEVEL 1. Today will be my third "attempt" to perform the active exercise and the 2 siting meditations. I say "attempted"because I have to stop the DVD and check the manual to ensure I'm performing the exercise correctly.

I've only "attempted" the exercises twice and I've seen AMAZING RESULTS. You see I have asthma and I absolutely HATE using the steroid filled inhalers. I try my best to never use them.. When I need them I REALLY NEED THEM. The times that I am FORCED (by the need to breathe) I take them. The last month or so I've been FORCED to use inhalers DAILY!!!!.. Since attempting SFQ TWICE (with emphasis on TWICE) I've not used the inhalers in two days..

Another great benefit of using SFQ.... I havent been able to "eliminate" regularly. I've TRIED everything... I even use Dr Natura colon cleanse I did have some success on that. But after I completed 2 months of his colon cleanse I could only eliminate properly by using the TEA that comes with Dr Natura's colonix.

SFQ is sooooo amazing... I've eliminated MORE using SFQ than when i was using colonix..... Thanks SOO MUCH FOR this program.... It HAS IMPROVED MY LIFE in ways I COULDNT HAVE IMAGINED IN ONLY TWO ATTEMPTS.....I will have a go at my third attempt of SFQ practice after I post this...

Anyone considering this program should purchase it immediately....

Thanks for the forums, this is the only place I have to share my experiences.