You seem to have an ax to grind with marketing. I did so for a long time, then I turned around and decided that there was some useful information in it, even if I do not buy the product.

I subscribe to several sites which send daily emails. Some turn out to be useful and inspirational (like Brian Tracy), other informative (like LSC), other so-so, other trashy. I keep cancelling what I don't need. If you like you can eliminate all the advertising you get by either cancelling the subscription to the service or putting it into the phishing bin.

I take your point that there is a fine line between spirituality and increase in awareness promoted by a zillion of gurus, and their marketing strategies. Marketing is to sell to make money. As long as it is done honestly, it is a psychological method to make you separate from some of your money in exchange for goods you like to own. I have no issue about anybody reaching great wealth by providing some teaching which is morally sound, as almost all of these teachings are. If you cannot resist to the marketing gimmicks, then I suggest you stop getting this promotional material. As I explained above, I was able to turn around my disliking of marketing into a liking.

Good luck in your path towards increased awareness!