OK, so as a matter of interest do either of you have the Elite Edition of this course? I just wondered what results you were getting from it. I am seriously interested, but only because LSC created the course.

Jeanne, the paraliminal you listened to...was it the LOA one in the main paraliminals section?

Conspiracy theory on Amazon? Read the comments for his books, and you'll see complains of removed reviews, and look at the forums on Amazon and see how many comments have been removed.

I reviewed 'The E Code' twice, both times with 1 star and a negative review (and I had read it, yes!). Both times my reviews were removed.

Maybe I should just write my own book on the Law Of Attraction and cash in on the trend too. Let me see,...'The Missing Secret Wealth And Abundance System Of The Jedi Masters', with a blatant ad on every left page, and every other page blank (for notes, ahem). I'll get a picture of Tony Soprano and slap that on the cover, and everyone will it's by Joe Vitale and buy it!

So thanks for that idea. I appreciate it. Hey, maybe I'll get famous and Paul will do Paraliminals for my course too, so maybe, after 'The Secret 2' has come out (as it surely will!), you'll see me in the revolving headers on this site grinning like a Cheshire Cat that got all the cream!

'You need to find your own path, but I suggest you be grateful for anything which comes towards you, regardless of your initial perception of it.'

Hmmm...

I'm off to read my signed copy of 'Mein Kampf' (because I'm grateful for it) and grind that trusty axe.