Quote:

Jeanne, the paraliminal you listened to...was it the LOA one in the main paraliminals section?

The name of it is Power Thinking. It's become one of my favorites.

As for this particular program--no, I've not bought it at all. I read here from time to time to see what others say about it.

See? Sometimes that fancy-schmancy ad writing doesn't work at all. Sometimes people delve into their own minds, and make their own decisions. A good ad (as good as they can get even) isn't a guarantee that everyone who sees it is going to bite.

But hey, go ahead and produce your 'The Missing Secret Wealth And Abundance System Of The Jedi Masters.' It might take off like a rocket, and unlike some, I have NO problems with someone being a success. I think you should write it, but add spam at your own peril, because it takes a lot of verbal charm to pull it off in a way that won't turn the readers off so completely that there won't be a single favorable review.

Unique Soul: Yes, I agree about Vitale. Guru, he's not. For me, he's just a fun guy to read. Actually, I have very few "gurus" per se. I take gems of wisdom where I find them, there's a huge field of them to pick through. Donna Eden, Jose Silva, Robert B. Stone, Dr. John LaTourrette, Kenneth Cohen--these are just a few. The paraliminal cds help me to put those snippets to good, constructive use.

Last edited by Jeanne; 12/20/08 05:34 PM.