[quote=msbeth20]Now the exercise:

The situation that I am most unsatisfied with is my relationship with my husband. After 30 years and 3 kids, We seemed to be pretty much strangers. He has always been very negative. He can find something to criticize about anything. I had reached a point that every time I heard him drive up, I would think, "Great, Mr Happy is home." The only reason I rated this a 2 instead of 1 is that we don't fight. (I heard enough of that growing up.) In fact, we don't do much of anything.

The biggest impact on this situation came when I got to the chapter on The Pillar of the Heart. On day, when I heard him drive up, I sent him wishes for happiness and health. A different man walked in the door. We had conversation at dinner and even a few laughs. He now will even seek me out to talk or just spend time. Who knew? All this time I thought it was him that needed to change. But it was me that needed changing. At this point, I would rate the situation a 5.

In order to keep improving, I will continue to lead with my heart. I will send out love and good wishes instead of resentment. I am even planting the seeds that this is something he can choose for himself, too. [/quote

Good day. This is my first look into this forum and voila I choose this to view. Thank you for re-affirming for me that this approach does affect change. I am of the belief that I create /attract what is in my life and I am responsible for how I interact and the energy I give out.

In my relationship where we have many differences in lifestyle I have questioned the rightness of my staying, yet deeply love my partner. My thoughts often were about what I didn't like, didn't want and the resentments I carried.

Guess what... when I think loving thoughts, focus on what I do want and treat him with the love and care I want for me, our relationship improves. I can draw good energy with "good" thinking. Keys: watch how I do this relationship, stay conscious and let whatever happens be okay.

[b][/b]

We are the heartbeat of the Universe. Our thoughts create things. Be conscious. Live large!