I have had a few with Master Lin privately and on group calls. And it can help a lot. I also have done a few as part of my Level III practice and have helped people. I know it works! There are many success stories in the book Born a Healer, as well as on line.

I have not completely lost the blockage I was struggling with when I had my healing session with Master Lin, but many others things improved afterwards. I am still working on the original problem and probably could use another session (and longer SFQ practice sessions myself). I helped my mother with a phone healing after both a car accident and a serious fall and injury. I have helped some other friends and family that way as well.

Again, there is "good, better, best". It is good to have a phone healing with Master Lin or any SFQ practitioner. It is better to have more than one. It is BEST to have the one session or multiple sessions COMBINED with some SFQ practice and meditation on the part of the person being healed. MUCH more powerful, effective and often faster. Even just one or two exercises would be good. But if you can get her to do a half hour of just Breathing of the Universe or Moving of Yin and Yang, and maybe a half hour of meditation, either the Small Universe (best) or Self-Concentration (better, but not best) or other forms of meditation (still good, but not better or best than meditation, active exercise and a healing session).

I look forward to more testimonials for phone healing here. I think I also saw one or two on the SFQ Face Book page and maybe somewhere else.

Thanks for asking. Hope this helps your friend.

blessings,

Steve