You are certainly, welcome.

As for Level 3 & 4 meditations:

You can purchase them through the SFQ website (not yet here from LSC). Level 3 has two meditations: the Sun Meditation and the Moon Meditation.

Level IV has one: the Rainbow Meditation.

I have not yet taken Level IV and when I was at the Level III retreat, I asked if it was okay to do the Rainbow Meditation, and I was told by people from SFQ, as well as Hakim from England (who is also a master herbalist), that it is a great meditation and it is okay for me to do.

Now, that was just as I had finished the Level III retreat.

I don't think that there is any harm in doing the more "advanced" meditations before learning the higher levels. However, I would definitely, focus on Level I and II for some time before bringing in more material.

Master Lin often tells us, it is NOT about how many techniques we know or how much material we go through, but more about the love in our heart. That is the most important thing.

And it is usually suggested that we be doing at LEAST one full hour of Small Universe meditation for some time (maybe a few months) before moving on to the Level III and IV meditations.

Master Lin also says that everything we need is actually in Level I. In other words, if a person ONLY had Level I, but that person was really motivated, practiced a lot, every day, multiple times per day, they would find everything they needed in just their Level I practice.

Having said that, I understand our own desires to "progress" and get "better" at things. I have them too!

I think a good meditation to get, if you want to have another one that can help a lot, is the HEALING OUR WORLD meditation. This one is very good and it is just what it says it is. It is all about healing our world. It is a challenging meditation due to the seeming gulf between what we experience day to day and what the meditation envisions. And where YOU are, it is maybe even more of a challenge. But perhaps that is why it is needed even more there!

Also, the Butterfly Meditation is a great one and my personal favorite. It is a variation on the Self-Concentration meditation in Level I. But I like it a lot better: better pace for me, a bit more gentle, and at least for me more effective.

Having said all of the above, it is ultimately up to you, of course. You have to use your intuition and "feel" what is best for you at this time and in your development.

Go look at the descriptions of them, and then go and meditate on them. Call on your Master's energy and ask for guidance. You will most certainly get it!

I hope that helps you.

May we all have peace, health, prosperity, wisdom and love in this time of change and beginnings.

blessings,

Steve