Hi Today, like you, I came across somebody else's experience on the forum and decided to try it for my weight loss.

Initially, my mood improved and I was very happy and I have started exercising every day, I wasn't doing any exercise at all previously!

My reasons for a night party was not having enough time during the day to listen, being a single mum who works full time. The way I did it was to download all the titles onto my Ipod and listen to them at night - obviously, I fell asleep during the process.

I have now decided to stop doing this at night and maybe find the time to listen to at least one title if not two during a time I can spare when I am fully conscious. After the night sessions, I found that my sleep was disturbed, my ears hurt from the earbud headphones I used with loops to stop them falling out (also extremely bad for the ears - do I really want to go deaf?) and I started to get irritated - possibly overwhelm.

So my conclusion is that maybe a "one off" paraliminal party is good as a kick start, but then please go back to the recommendations set out by Learning Strategies.

Hope this helps, and I also would appreciate feedback from others who have tried it, this is my own personal experience.

Last edited by pinksitara; 01/01/09 01:48 PM.