Alex, thanks for your response.

I'm asking these questions because I currently don't have the Practical Freedom course as opposed to the Photoreading and Genius Code courses which I already own, so I'm considering buying the Practical Freedom course and want more information to weight its usefulness.

Did you receive the "Financial Freedom" tape when you received the Sedona Method course? Did you ever tried it? I'm trying it. It applies the procedures for release that are taught on the main course; releasing fear (by letting go of wanting to happen the feared thing), likes and dislikes, letting go of resistance on the parent's attitudes towards money, the special cleanup procedure applied to money, advantages and disadvantages on financial freedom, etc. Did you tried it? If so, how it compares to the Wealth Builder tape on the Practical Freedom course? More effective?, less effective?, equally effective? I know that results could be different for me, but the experiences of someone else can give me some point of reference that can help me decide. I'm planning taking the Practical and Absolute Freedom courses anyway, but I'm in the process of deciding whether or not I'll take the practical one after the Photoreading Course or sometime later. Thanks.

As a side note:

quote:
however my life is a lot richer these days in other ways that I personally value more than the $$

I'm interested on a better more relaxed way of life in which I could devote more time to myself and the people I care for rather than an employer. Also, achieving financial freedom is the goal towards which I'm doing so much change that will benefit me in much more areas than just having wealth. The goal is valuable, but the entire results of walking that path could prove to be even more valuable. I'm on to this for the money and the whole personal benefits that I would get.

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited December 11, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited December 11, 2003).]