Hi guys,
I have been doing energy healing for many years now on my mother (she has Lung failure) and more recently on my Dog "Chief" Who has one eye going blind, multiple lumps in his skin and bad arthritis in his back hips and on myself (Asthma and Chronic Fatigue syndrome). I got my Reiki Masters in 2001 and I started SFQ in march of 2008. I also have diplomas in Chinese Medicine, Qigong and Acupressure and have been trained in other systems of Spirtitual Healing.

Now I'm getting worried because with all the Reiki and Qigong I have done over the years I haven't seen any improvement in my mum or my Dog. I have had some improvement by doing the SFQ active exercises and Small Universe Meditations in myself. I thought I would have seen a big improvement in Both my Mother and my dog by now...with all the healing session I have done on them over the years in everything that i have been taught? In fact I see both my mother and Chief getting worse. Mum is losing faith in healing and her ever being healed now...and I am losing confidence in my own abilities as a healer.

I know all these systems that I have learnt work so I have to put it down to me not being able to heal them? I have very low energy because of my Chronic Fatigue and Asthma...Could that be a reason why they aren't healing? Maybe my energies just aren't strong enough yet? Also master lin says A person can heal others if they have a loving Heart....maybe I'm just not loving enough?

Any ideas?

I work on Mum and Chief nearly every day with some form of healing...Mainly SFQ. They seem to get some relief especially with Reiki but then all their symptoms come back.

I was hoping oneday to be a teacher in SFQ and treat people who are really sick and doctors can't do anything for...but I'm losing confidence in myself.

Cheers

Uly