Alot of people think it that psychic interference is not real,I had that exact problem. Natural Brillance helped me out alot along with dream play and New Behavior Gernerater. I do not know how these people where doing it but it was for real, if anybody reading this know any information please respond and let me know. I always said I was not going to tell this to anyone I made my affirmation "why do I stay 4 steps ahead of my enemy's". I had to completely detach myself from them. I had a real spiritual war everytime I went to sleep ,the people who were doing this let me know they were practicing witchcraft, everytime I defeated"killed" one of them in a dream they would magically disappear out my life.Sonic Access helped me the most but I had to use at certain times of the day for the best benefits my times were 8:00P.M. and 5:00 A.M.(at these times when I meditated with Sonic Access I would go into a lucid Dream it is like stepping in another deminsion)Now that I am thinking about it Sonic Access and Natural Brilllance is what the law of attraction lead me to. If anyone know about this spiritual warfare or what ever it please respond and let us know.