Very New Agey response, Sunblossom, and largely unrealistic, if not inaccurate.

You wrote: 'If you look at the universe it is endless....' Incorrect. The universe can, and has been measured. It isn't infinite.

'The sun never stops shining' It will, when it goes super-nova and burns itself out. Hey, even that weird Tolle chappie knows that!

'The trees never stop producing food' They will when the sun turns super-nova, burns itself out and leaves the Earth floating lifelessly in this tiny corner of the finite universe.

'the babies keep coming' They do, and will do until the sun turns super-nova...I think you get the idea.

While being all New Agey is all nice and fluffy, we do live in a world that is based upon a survival-of-the-fittest mentality. Either that, or we must be on different planets, because Mother Nature where I live, is working according to a blueprint of evolution. Things are eaten by other, bigger, nastier, faster, and hungrier things. That's life. And whether you want to admit it or not, part of you lives in that world, even if the other part has its head in the clouds...or in the sand.

Am I tearing things apart? Maybe...maybe not. I like to speak out against things I don't agree with, as do you it seems, or your wouldn't have posted a reply to this thread...twice! Surely you've wasted your creative energy, and stepped with both feet into this muddy puddle.

I wonder how many more civilians would have perished in the resent conflict in Gaza if hte world had adopted your puddle mentality. It's all a question of perspective, I suppose.