Just wanted to say that I've noticed some increased results from using this combo. The paraliminals get stronger results from beeing used after the holosynctape Dive. Ppl over at a holosync-forum says that it's also great to use a para-tape after a whole session of holosync. So it seems that at least three ppl have noticed that the effects get deeper with the use of holosync before a para-tape.

Ppl who don't own holosync and want to try it can always download the holosync-demo or create your own going-down-tape with bwgen. I haven't tried it but I guess it's possible to try out.
www.holosync.com - for the demo http://pub28.ezboard.com/bcenterpointe - the holosync-forum www.bwgen.com - for brain wave generator

The effects that I've received have been exclusivly from a dive + self esteem supercharger combo. I've never been this confident in my life. Definitly stronger than just using the paraliminal itself. But there can be other factors to this so who knows? Maybee this is all just placebo. We'll I like it and will use dive + get around to it for a while now. I'll get back on that.

Happy experimenting!

T