If you are attempting to move away from something and place attention on it, all it does is bring it closer. If you are attempting to move towards something and place attention on it you will move in this direction.

You have to break old habits of focusing on the negative things and get a clear picture of what you really want and make your mind focus on that. When you find your thoughts drifting into
old habits of looking at the negative you have to give the leash a tug and get back to focusing on what you really want that is moving you towards that positive direction.

In the back of your mind you already know the negative outcomes and there is very little positive result accomplished by dwelling on that. If you want the LOA to work for you, get a clear picture/outline of the direction you want to go and keep your mind focused on that. When you fall off the wagon just admit it and start again. "Hi my name is Kalohe and I'm a negative thinker but I have been positive for 3 years now and plan to continue".

You seem to think that you focused your attention and the LOA should have brought all these answers into your awareness. If you didn't get the answer you were seeking then you asked the wrong question or you are not listening. It is not like using the mouse on your computer to get the results you want. You must continually pay attention to the signs that lead you in the desired direction.

Learning to focus your attention is a lifelong learning art. Developing a relationship with Universal Intelligence is also
a large job as well.