Interesting, nightmaster... But I just want to correct you here; keep in mind that KungFu/Gongfu is really *any* skill that takes time to develop. Tai Chi is Gongfu, QiGong is Gongfu, etc... (even something as remote as landscaping could be considered Gongfu, if it took much time, effort and discipline to master) Though that EFT seems worth looking into. (I just may check it out myself!)

NateDog, I would go with Tai-Chi myself, especially since QiGong and TaiChi are so intergral and connected. If you can't find a qualified instructor, go to Taijiworld.com and take a look at their downloadable catalog of hundreds of videos covering MANY aspects of Tai-Chi, Bagua, healing, weapons, etc, etc. Erle Montegue is a respectful teacher the quality of his information is not shoddy in the least. I've obtained a few of his videos and studied them well, the results were more than I expected them to be.

Anger phase, NateDog? I myself, am familiar to that. I hope this helps:

Remember, anger is just an energy that we put a label to.
This may sound moot at first, but try radiating Metta (loving-kindness) to yourself and others. ESPECIALLY, when you are 'feeling' angry or when you think about situations (real or otherwise) that cause anger to arise in the mind-body.

Mentally say something like:

"May all beings be free and happy..."
"May all beings be free from negativity..."
"May they be free from anger, or hate..."
"May they experience bliss and love..."

Then visualize that you are radiating this outwards to all beings, in all Universes. "All beings" includes yourself. I understand how hard it is to remember to do this when you are feeling angry. THAT is really what is needed to be worked on. Rather than blowing up at someone, turn your attention inwards.

Anger is like your house is on fire. Do you try to put the fire out, or go after the person who "started it" -- and in every case that's YOU! Interestingly enough, when you feel those anger demons arise, if you observe them, rather than go 'with them' they get smaller, rather than explode like a volcano.

I'd like to say that people who 'don't like you' is more of a sub-conscious problem that's manifesting on the physical plane.

If you radiate loving-kindness(especially when you don't feel like it!), people around will naturally and gradually treat you better. The effect is very subtle at first, but look what happens when you throw a stone into a pool. The ripples radiate outwards and come back to you...

-May Peace and loving-kindness go to you and all beings.