It's easier to maintain the status quo than to start pushing a another stationary boulder in another direction.

That's why anything new that you set out to do you need to do for at least 30 days. That way you have choices.

Nearly all of our experiences are in the mind. Worrying may not bring about the exact images that you worry about but your energy will give you an experience that is similar in emotional feelings. Not that you need them because you already have them in your mind.

The interesting thing about worrying is that people often include thoughts of how they would cope so they test these coping energies in other areas of their lives.

How much wealth is enough? How much happiness is enough? It's all subjective and it's all stories. How we feel about them is a result of how we think about them.

Change our thinking we change our feelings and that often changes our actions. That changes our experience. We can all look back to our history and see that has happened.

All I know is, that to get myself to where I am to day I first had to shift my thinking and not try to "do" stuff to fix my life. I guess worrying about my future was like keeping my fist clenched trying to stay safe. By deciding to accept my fate I loosened my grip on worrying. I actually felt good about life and it didn't matter I was cast out onto the rubbish heap by the Australian government as being beyond help or hope.I became open to opportunities and seemed to attract things I desired much faster.

I still remember when I was thinking I was ready to get a dog. Within days my brother dropped of a rat-dog (not what I had in mind for a dog) It wasn't a fully formulated plan just a decision to start thinking about getting one. This one was lost and we couldn't find it's owners. I took it to the pound because it wasn't a suitable dog for me. It was quickly re homed. After two days I missed the little fellow so went to the pound and got 4-legs. I don't know why the LOA works like that sometimes.

I know I successfully attracted what I feared as well. Not so much in the way I pictured it in my mind but in the way I experienced my emotions.

AlexK