Dear all,

I was so excited to find this forum when I just finished my first reading of the book and greatly inspired by it. I am in Beijing China and had started the search of inner peace and happiness 20 years ago when I was a university student. I found this book full of practical guidance and notes calling for actions.

There is no local forum like this yet in China and that's why I tend to you for help and further inspiration. I benefited a lot from the posts in HFNR-1 focus on solution started by takinitslo, especially, and very grateful to AlexK, the moderator, for your constant help in all the threads.

It is my goal to learn from you, so that I can accumulate practical ideas and know-hows which I can use to help more people in China. I wish the Law of Attraction will be with me and work here!!!

A wonderful book like this will never lack new readers. I appeal for all of you, previous participators and new comers to share your ideas and continue to build a Community of Pracitice here in this forum.

best wishes to you all!

Wish to make friends with all of you who share the benefits of HAPPY FOR NO REASON.
audrey li