I think you are having that problem everyone goes through of staying motivated.

For me it was finding that thing that is deep down inside of you that will not allow you to give up on what you want.

If a child were hanging from a log in a river would you put yourself at risk to save her. What would motivate you to do that?
Would you do this with no thought of reward or the possible harm or lost of life to yourself?

I would hazard a guess that the things you are putting out there are not that important to you and the LOA is not something you are willing to pay the price for.

When you find that thing you love to do and don't really care about what you have to go through to get it, then you are getting somewhere. These goals or desires just shut out the pain or cost or negative impacts on you. You are so focused on what you are doing there is no time to allow these other things to happen.

When someone loves their job, they do not have time to get sick and for some reason the illness never shows up unless they slow down and let it happen.

If you can find this thing that you love to do and would pay any price to do it, that would be a a prime example of the LOA. The motivation is the part that hamstrings most people on their way to success.

The motivation or emotion is the fuel(energy) that will carry you through to what you want.