Recently I participated in leadership training where we first learned how to juggle with three balls and then on next day couched this skill for annother person.

This was grate experience and later I wanted to have soft juggling balls at home also, just to throw them now and then.

I almost accidently started to throw the balls as fysical activity between meditation, photoreading, paraliminals, etc... it was unbelevable how quickly my juggling developed and still does.

Specialy after photoreading session usualy those tricks that I tried before photoreading where going through right after the session. Also it was so that I was not thinking about juggling while photoreading and vice versa. Also I recently noticed that somehow my typing with key board has developed while juggling.

So this is one idea I recommend to try, or perhaps something else which is requiring coordination. Itīs grate to learn juggling almost automaticly, just for free...

Annother good thing just happened automaticly, when I got broadband to home. I subscribed to Musicmatch Jukebox Radio and after this was able to listen much of the music that I listened 15, 10, or 5 years ago.

First I kind of thought that it's not good to listen and remember the old stuff. Usualy the music has had a lot of memory connection, also to memories that I have not wanted to remember.

But soon I discovered that itīs grate to listen that stuff after meditating with Holosync so many years and also after for example New History Generator A. This can be good trigger for those who donīt get memory visualisations during the meditation anymore.

I would be interested, if someone has information how juggling develops the coordination and what kind of effect it might have for the brain, specialy if one practices mediatation and photoreading.

Cheers

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited January 12, 2004).]