There has been some very special momentum happening today. Everything went so well at work and after reading reply from Iam2 , I was juggling for some time and also thinking how to reply.

I had in mind that one good tip is to practice standing settee or bed in front. This way the balls are still close when they drop.

We didn't get so much instructions at the course, but at home I have used very simple booklet called Practical guide with extracts from Mister Babache methodology. It has been realy good and providing good support to enjoy the learning of juggling. It has pictures and they tell you easily how to throw the ball.

Pauls intervention to the discussion was quite special... When I came back to the computer after throwing the ball's he had replied. I was so happy about this that wanted to have short walk at the nearby by park and enjoy the day. I'm using www.webshots.com and have adjusted the desktop to change the background image every hour. I have approximately 200 pictures there changing randomly.

When I closed the brouser the desktop picture had changed and it was St. Paul's in Minnesota I recognized it right away and felt that this was quite amazing.

I got in touch of these book and decided to get familiar also with How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci by Michael Gelb.

Juggling has even deeper connection to my life. My father was a Juggler, very good one. I suppriced him last weekend by my late discovery of Juggling

Couple of weeks ago during Image Streaming I was in a aeroplane, traveling very comfortably. This is something that I see often, but the situation changes. This time I was reading a book and found out that it was written by me...

It was about Juggling, somehow written from my fathers perspective and connected to my life, it had yellow cover with Juggler in front. One of my life time dreams is to write a book.

About Leonardo da Vinci. My Mother is a painter...

Some momentum in this day, now itīs time to have some sleep (I could just continue and continue).

Thank you Paul and Iam2, Cheers

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited January 13, 2004).]