When I began using paraliminals I noticed my negative self-talk, also. I think it was always there, sort of like the wallpaper you hate is always in the room but you start accepting it or ignoring it.

After listening for a while, I noticed that my negative self-talk became more distant and less personal. I got to the point where I could catch a negative thought as it came in. It's almost like catching a piece of paper with a message on it! I could look at the thought from a different point of view, and decide to modify it to fit my goals, or crumple it up and throw it out!

This sort of sneaked up on me. It wasn't the way I was expecting Paraliminal results to manifest.

I want to thank you for your question, RAD, because it reminds me how far I've come in getting rid of my negative inner chatter. And it reminds me how much more fun I have in my life right now!

One more thing--sometimes it does help to explore another paraliminal. I was using the Sonic Access for Success to address a career goal, but not really feeling like it was working. I decided to put it aside for a while and work on relationships instead. I played the Sonic Access for Relationships, and zoom! My goal for my career started to manifest! I guess I needed to work on a different area than I thought at first.

My best wishes and thoughts are going out to you. Be kind to yourself, and watch how the world shifts.

Warmest wishes,

Linda
Washington State