Iam2 just noticed that you are here on-line writing message same time. It was grate to hear that it's ok to write the way I do, that it has positive influence.

Sometimes I feel that perhaps it's too open, but each time I've done so it has felt that it's one step further towards my goal.

I've been juggling realy a lot within the last couple of day's. Paul realy gave me some needed empowerment, just with perfect timing.

There has been many simmilar momentum situation lately and I've started to think that is there realy continuously kind of messages around us, signals we do not normaly notice.

I have had much longer series of PLC after each other then before. CM-BF -> Ideal Mindset -> GC accelerator -> GC -> Decisive Action -> and now Consisten Achievement.

This flow has been very natural and there is positive preasure feeling on my forehead while listening to sessions or even every now and then without any concious reason, also now while writing.

It seems that now I'm realy getting the most out of courses, there is good set of objectives driving my action. Yesterday evening I listened to Sales Leap to support me in today's activities in work and it had very good results.

Also by listening New History Generator - B every evening at the end of the day and then writing diary has turned out to be realy good think to do. The message is so well in line with the message of the CM-BF that it reminds from what successful life is made of.

Now while using the Paraliminals of Decisive Actions still at the same time while going through the Consistent Achievement has brough need that it would be realy good to have something simmilar as the GC Accelerator from the package of these three PLC's.

Yesterday I started to formulate in mind that as integrated they are the tools to develop my inner excelence, this terminology will most likely still change in my mind while continuously learning.

These are just my couple of thoughs at the moment, of course we have GC that we can use our selves to integrate learning.

I have a question in my mind, what would be most important to write into the daily journal?

Cheers

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited January 16, 2004).]