It's realy cool feeling to juggle with "photofocus". First it was difficult, but after you trust that it's possible and let go from the concious control it works. I started by juggling couple of meters from painting on the wall, first with eye fixation to the ball's; then gradualy moving my focus to the painting, looking throught the area where the balls are flying.

It's a grate demonstration how the mind is processing continuously what is happening arround us. After you are able to do this, it's cool to move the head slighly to the righ, left, up or down. After a while there comes a limit and then the balls just drop. Same happens also if you close your eyes. It's interesting because it almost feels possible, but it's not because the information that your sight is providing is crucial for juggling (at least with three balls and my skills). The feeling when you close the eyes is realy cool, suddenly you just drop the balls.

Annother cool experiment is to graddualy look into the hans that are throwing the balls, it's possible if you just trust your sight and unconcious mind to control the juggling, but at the same time observe how your hands are moving and juggling. Right away if you start to control your hands based on what you observe conciously, you drop the balls.

Pretty cool

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited January 18, 2004).]