I started this day by waking up from an adventure dream that was mixture of star wars and lord of the rings. We where fighting agains the Orcs (don't remember now if its written like this). There was one particluar thing in this dream and that is the reason for writing it here.

I saw Yoda during the battle and had discussion with my warrior friend. I asked that what he is doing here, isn't this a lord of the rings dream? I got reply that Yoda was orriginaly on the dark side but turned to the good side later. In this dream he is still on the dark side because this dream happens in the history, much earlier than star wars

What a interesting way to start the day

I tired alread earlier the mind juggling with one ball and today again for longer period of time. Next time I need to put something to cover my eyes, because on both times it's almost that I would see the ball flying from hand to annother. Also I can see small shade of the hand while throwing the ball. It might be light reflection comming though the eye lashes, but it might be also inner eye.

After couple of minutes my forehead starts to feel something inside, its kind of preasure feeling but now there is also kind of liquids moving. This is something that I feel also during the photoreading session with good book, but in different part of the head. During photoreading it happens on right side of the head about four centimeters to rear. It's just a feeling, it dosn't hurt or anything, just the opposite. After about ten minutes my face got a lot of blood circulation, like full of energy. It was a good feeling.

Later in the evening I listened the coaching of IPM and mindmapped for A4 just writing down trigger words that caughed the attention (almost full page) and then connecting the words to each others. This time I just wanted to make a picture and made the connection between the words randomly. Not so sofisticated way of mind mapping, but at least it eventualy was a picture. And while observing it afterwards there was some very creative connections.

Afterwards it was very easy to recal the coaching session, it was also fun to write doen the words during the coaching session. I was able to draw a legache behavior and also role model from one event from the day at work.

After this I had one of the most deepest paraliminal sessions ever. I'm not sure if it was the mindmap or the jugling session, but right away from the guided breathing I felt very strong preasure on my forehead (positive) and I was not even able to follow conciously the spoken words of the session. Also after the session I could just stayed there.

Lately I have had this positive preasure on my forehead, this time more stronger than ever. I remember that it had connection the chakras, but I don't remember now what it ment. Could someone write about this, specialy if you have simmilar feeling during the paraliminal sessions. Also tell me freely if you feel that it's a sign of bad food or any other reason that come to your mind.

Thanks

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited January 19, 2004).]