Heartbeat, right after discovering Michael Gelbs books via Pauls tip, I got curious on them. They are now somewhere between the Amazon storage and north Europe. They where shipped two day's ago and should arrive within two weeks. My intuition and results from the learning individual assessment is that reading them will most like be just continuous discovery on how I have learned things during my life.

I expect to get also new insights of what would be optimal learning strategies for me. Somehow I feel that I'm just in the beginning phase. Today I started to create personal learning strategies plan provided as pre-study for the up-comming Photoreading retread. It already provided me grate input and now there is high curiosity in me for example on what would be most efficient way to associate pictures with words by creating/seeing and image of the word? My first feeling is that the Memory Optimizer program that I already have would be good, but is there also other techniques?

Today I continued the mind juggling for 10 minutes and was convinced that there indeed is kind of shadow of the moving ball and hands visible even if my eyes are comapletely shut.

Today I listened New History Generator - B and right after this message the Sales Leap in order to prepare my self for a meeting tomorrow. Last time it worked very well and I had exeptionaly easy day to communicate relatively difficult issues with people.

Today I reviewed the IPM coaching session mindmap and it has very much information, it's realy good way to recal it quickly with just a sight.

I just recently got my self the deep relaxation paraliminal and it's so good. Nothing so grate as to relax efficiently after the work and then to concentrate for the rest of the day.

About three months ago I re-located television into a cabin. It has had very positive influence, because now I very rearly follow TV. When it's visible, its very addictive, for example now I have not opened it for two day's. This is one of the best things I've done.

Thanks

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited January 20, 2004).]